Block Jointing Mortar
It is a thin layer joining mortar and bonding of AAC blocks, fly ash bricks, concrete blocks. The mortar is a pre-mixed cement based product which only requires the addition of water to produce an easily applied mortar giving durable joint 3mm.
- Block Jointing Mortar is made from a combination of cement, graded sand and polymers which give superior strength.
- Its easy to mix and apply and also ensures the compaction of interlocking bricks which makes it more tough and durable.
- It has better water retention properties and also it has quick drying and rapid setting.
- The combination of this chemical gives mortar more compact, thinner and stronger.
- Block Jointing Mortar has thin jointing material with high adhesion strength.
- No required of water curing after the application of jointing mortar.
- It saves time as it does not required site mixing. Eliminates the lengthy process of wall construction.
- These mortar consists of materials which are Eco-friendly.
- The quantity required is less than the conventional mortar.
- It also lead to accuracy in neatness in masonry work.
Areas of Application
- Laying and jointing like fly ash bricks, concrete blocks, hollow blocks, AAC blocks etc.
- Joining of concrete windows and door frames etc.
It was really a helpful information for us
You are doing great job for newcomers keep going