AAC Blocks Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block.
It is suitable for multi storied structures,as it is lighter than standard size bricks and blocks. Autoclaved Aerated Concrete material is being used throughout industrial,commercial and residential structures for different application such as external and internal walls. It is not only lightweight product but also has higher compressive strength.
- Wheather & Earthquake Resistant: It gives the block commendable strength.The impact of earthquake forces on a structure is proportional to the weight of structure. AAC has an excellent resistance to earthquake forces.
- Fire Resistant: AAC blocks are fire resistant from 3 to 4 hours.Its melting point is over 1600°C.
- Energy Efficient: AAC block give superior thermal insulation because of low thermal conductivity. AAC block wall help to maintain distinct internal and external temperatures saving energy costs.
- The use of AAC block in construction significantly reduces the dead load and also ensure less usage of steel and concrete.
- AAC block requires lesser number of joints,because of larger size,which results in saving jointing material,labour and time.
- AAC block does not require water to the block while curing,only the mortar joints need to cured with water.
- It has a smooth and accurate masonry profile and also it is useful for renovation purpose because of its light weight.